Achievement Collective is proud to announce Kimochis!
What are Kimochis?
Kimochis (Kimochi means feeling in Japanese) is a social-emotional learning program that teaches children real-life skills, such as how to identify and express their emotions, self-control, problem solving, and communication.
Kimochis look like toys, but they are the real tools that teach emotional intelligence to children between 6 and 11 years of age.
· increases emotional vocabulary, social skills, self-awareness, self-regulation skills
· helps children better identify and express their emotions
· strengthens child’s emotional intelligence
· helps handle emotionally charged moments
· engages children in fun and active learning by using Kimochis characters
· promotes non-violent communication
· teaches tolerance
· decreases bullying
What my child will learn during the Kimochis lesson?
The program is designed to teach children the skills needed to live happy and fulfilling lives. Kimochis program consists of 5 characters and plush feelings.
During each session, your child will be introduced to a new Kimochis character. Each character has a unique temperament and personality. They are accompanied by plush feelings that help them to build their emotional vocabulary.
The second part of each session will focus on the Kimochis Keys to Communication tools to help your child learn how to speak in a respectful and responsible way and listen openly.
Please contact 8486 1194 to find out more details and to book into our next program, places are limited.